FREE printable Gingerbread House Colouring page. This Christmas Colouring page has candy, holly and a gingerbread house to Colour in. The colouring page is easy to use and is free. Just PRINT and COLOR in these sheets with your favourite pens or pencils.
These Gingerbread House Colouring pictures make great colouring activities. Use them for planning winter and Christmas lessons in class and fun art projects in the home.
This coloring page is filled with all Christmas gingerbread house things, Christmas trees, candy canes and cute gingerbread men. These are great for Christmas craft activities for kids and adults alike and perfect for Christmas Cards and Winter art lessons.
Get the Free gingerbread House matching SVG and PNG here
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Gingerbread House Colouring Page
Ideas For Using These Gingerbread House Pages
- Christmas Themed Art, colouring
- Colour in your Gingerbread House Pages in felt tip pen or pencils
- Print on watercolour paper and use watercolours
- Make home made Gingerbread House banners or wall decor
- Use at home, in school or nurseries
- Take these Gingerbread House Colouring Pages on your holiday vacation
- Use them as a rainy day activity for kids
- Great for multiple copies of the same picture, as you don’t need to buy duplicates of the same book
- Use for children birthday party activities and print in bulk
Colouring in tips for Gingerbread House Colouring Pages
Coloring in tips for Gingerbread House Colouring Pages;
- When colouring in your gingerbread house pages make sure you have fresh pens with no blunt nibs.
- Test permanent markers or felt tips before to check if they will bleed through the page
- Sharpen coloring pencils
- Color in the same direction to keep it neat.
- Start from the outside of a section and work your way towards the center as you color this will prevent you coloring outside of the lines
- Keep straight and in line so strokes look neat and tidy
- Go over again with pencils if you want a darker colour
- Use lots of different colours
- Use Christmas colours
The Best Tools for Coloring
What are the best tools for coloring in pages? Try some of our favourite tools to get the best results when coloring in your drawing;
- Soft core colored pencils ( easy to blend best for adults and artists )
- Colouring pencils for kids
- Felt tip pens for children ( washable are best for kids )
- Alcohol markers to blend ( need to be printed on a pen marker pad or they will bleed)
- Permanent markers for older children such as sharpies for vibrant colour (do not use these if you are worried about them not washing out )
- Fineliner water-based markers for details
- Printer paper
- Printable water colour paper for water coloring
- Water coloring paints for children
- Water color paints for adults and older children
How To Get Your Gingerbread House Colouring Pages
Click on the photo below to get your free Gingerbread House Colouring/Coloring downloads in PDF You can either send to the printer or upload to the pc and then print.
You may need make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
More Home coloring Christmas Inspiration
If your children love Christmas colouring/coloring and you are looking for a rainy day project try these Christmas themed coloring pages;
- Autumn Rainbow Coloring Page
- Christmas jumper Colouring page
- Christmas Gingerbread wreath
- Autumn Days coloring pages
If You’re Having Problems downloading your coloring page?
Check out our trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Dont forget to follow us on Instagram and give us a follow and if you make a project please do tag us
Elf On The Shelf I'm Back Colouring Page - ABC Colouring
Monday 7th of November 2022
[…] Christmas Gingerbread house coloring […]