FREE printable Christmas Nutcracker colouring pages. Your child will love these Christmas printable nutcracker and toys colouring pages that are easy to use. Just PRINT and COLOR in these sheets with your favourite pens or pencils. In these Nutcracker coloring pages you have the sugar plum fairy ballet shoes for the Nutcracker ballet and christmas tree presents. The main Character however is the Nutcraker who can be coloured in by little kids and adults alike. If your children love the popular story of the Nutcracker then these free christmas coloring pages online will be sure to please.
These Nutcracker Colouring Page and Nutcracker toys pictures make great colouring activities. Use them for planning winter and Christmas lessons in class and fun art projects in the home.
The Nutcracker sits with Christmas gifts a drum, teddy bear and ballet shoes. The pictures are also filled with Christmas festive baubles, mistletoe and poinsettia’s to colour. These are great for Christmas craft activities for kids and adults alike and perfect for Christmas Cards and festive art lessons.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Christmas Nutcracker and Christmas toys Colouring Page
Ideas For Using These Christmas Nutcracker Colouring Pages
- Christmas Themed Art, colouring
- Colour in your Christmas Nutcracker Pages in felt tip pen or pencils
- Print on watercolour paper and use watercolours
- Make home made Christmas banners or wall decor
- Use at home, in school or nurseries
- Take these Christmas Nutcracker Colouring Pages on your holiday vacation
- Use them as a rainy day activity for kids
- Great for multiple copies of the same picture, as you don’t need to buy duplicates of the same book
- Use for children birthday party activities and print in bulk
Coloring in tips for Christmas Nutcracker Colouring Pages
Coloring in tips for Christmas Nutcracker Colouring Pages;
- When coloring in your nutcracker pages make sure you have fresh pens with no blunt nibs.
- Test permanent markers or felt tips before to check if they will bleed through the page
- Sharpen coloring pencils
- Color in the same direction to keep it neat.
- Start from the outside of a section and work your way towards the center as you color this will prevent you coloring outside of the lines
- Keep straight and in line so strokes look neat and tidy
- Go over again with pencils if you want a darker colour
- Use lots of different colours
- Use Christmas colours
The Best Tools for Coloring in your pages
What are the best tools for coloring in pages? Try some of our favourite tools to get the best results when coloring in your drawing;
- Soft core colored pencils ( easy to blend best for adults and artists )
- Colouring pencils for kids
- Felt tip pens for children ( washable are best for kids )
- Alcohol markers to blend ( need to be printed on a pen marker pad or they will bleed)
- Permanent markers for older children such as sharpies for vibrant colour (do not use these if you are worried about them not washing out )
- Fineliner water-based markers for details
- Printer paper
- Printable water colour paper for water coloring
- Water coloring paints for children
- Water color paints for adults and older children
How To Get Your Christmas Nutcracker Colouring Pages
Click on the photo below to get your free Christmas Nutcracker Colouring/Coloring downloads. You can either send to the printer or upload to the pc and then print.
You may need make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
More Home coloring Christmas Inspiration
If your children love Christmas colouring/coloring and you are looking for a rainy day project try these christmas themed coloring pages;
- Elf on the Shelf Alphabet
- Nutcracker Alphabet coloring
- Gingerbread coloring alphabet
- Elf on the Shelf coloring pages
- Check out the original Nutcracker cut file SVG to match
If You’re Having Problems downloading your coloring page?
Check out our trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Dont forget to follow us on Instagram, or TikTok and give us a follow and if you make a project please do tag us