FREE printable Valentines Telephone Colouring Page. This Valentine vintage telephone Adult Colouring page has hearts, a vintage telephone, candy hearts and the words “call me” in a speech bubble. Perfect for valentines adult colouring this Valentine’s Day.
This is a adult coloring page for valentines with a cute vintage telephone and plenty of hearts to go around for that someone that is waiting a love message from their true love and Valentine. Valentines Telephone Colouring page is easy to use and is free. Just PRINT and COLOR in these sheets with your favourite pens or pencils.
This Call Me Valentines Telephone Colouring page pictures make great colouring activities. Use them as many times as you like by printing off as and when you like.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Valentines Telephone Colouring Page
This Free Valentines Telephone Colouring Page is filled with all Valentines things, conversation hearts, hearts, and the words “call me”. These are great for Valentines Day craft activities for kids and adults alike and perfect for cards and art lessons.
Ideas For Using These vintage telephone Pages
- Free Valentines Telephone Themed Art, colouring
- Colour in your telephone Pages in felt tip pen or pencils
- Print on watercolour paper and use watercolours
- Make home made Valentines banners or wall decor
- Use at home, in school or nurseries
- Take this Free Valentines Telephone coloring page on your holiday vacation
- Use them as a rainy day activity
- Great for multiple copies of the same picture, as you don’t need to buy duplicates of the same book
- Great for adult coloring pages
Colouring in tips for Free Valentines Telephone Colouring Page
Coloring in tips for Valentines Telephone Colouring Pages;
- When colouring in your Valentines Telephone pages make sure you have fresh pens with no blunt nibs.
- Test permanent markers or felt tips before to check if they will bleed through the page
- Sharpen coloring pencils
- Color in the same direction to keep it neat.
- Start from the outside of a section and work your way towards the center as you color this will prevent you coloring outside of the lines
- Keep straight and in line so strokes look neat and tidy
- Go over again with pencils if you want a darker colour
- Use lots of different colours
- Use Valentines colours
The Best Tools for Coloring
What are the best tools for coloring in pages? Try some of our favourite tools to get the best results when coloring in your drawing;
- Soft core colored pencils ( easy to blend best for adults and artists )
- Colouring pencils for kids
- Felt tip pens for children ( washable are best for kids )
- Alcohol markers to blend ( need to be printed on a pen marker pad or they will bleed)
- Permanent markers for older children such as sharpies for vibrant colour (do not use these if you are worried about them not washing out )
- Fineliner water-based markers for details
- Printer paper
- Printable water colour paper for water coloring
- Water coloring paints for children
- Water color paints for adults and older children
How To Get your Free Valentines Telephone Colouring Page
Click on the photo below to get your Free Valentines Telephone call me Colouring/Coloring downloads in PDF. You will be asked to be subscribed and you can download the page from my free shop. You can either send to the printer or upload to the pc and then print.
You may need make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
More Home coloring Inspiration
If you love colouring/coloring and you are looking for a rainy day project try these themed coloring pages;
- Autumn Rainbow Coloring Page
- Christmas jumper Colouring page
- Christmas Gingerbread wreath
- Autumn Fall coloring pages
Dont forget to follow us on Instagram, or TikTok and give us a follow and if you make a project please do tag us