I love dinners that are healthy and require very little preparation. These Salmon, samphire and spinach parcels are just the ticket when you have very little time but want a home cooked dinner.
I find I spend so much time cooking and preparing, So its lovely to have something simple to make. So with these Salmon Parcels you simply throw it in some foil and straight in to the oven. You can even save on washing up and eat it out of the foil.
Try this with any fish, Haddock or Tuna would work equally well. Change your veg? what about some leeks or maybe a few tips of asparagus?
Don’t forget to wash it down with a nice white wine, this time a slightly oaky buttery Sancerre from France.
I love quick dinners so next time I might invest in one of these Tefal cook 4 me , that my friend Sarah is using over at Extraordinary Chaos. this could be a new revolution for me!
Please see the recipe below.
Salmon, samphire and spinach foil parcels
- serves 4
- 4 fresh Salmon portions
- 100 grams Samphire
- 100 grams Baby Spinach
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon
- new potatoes
- butter to serve
- Cut 4 pieces of foil big enough to incase your salmon without any juices leaking.
- Place a handful of spinach on each piece of foil.
- Followed by a handful of samphire and a few cherry tomatoes
- Place you salmon, slice of lemon on top and season to taste.
- Fold up your foil to incase the salmon and bake it in an oven at 18˚ for around 20 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Whilst this is cooking boil some new potatoes as a side dish and serve crushed with a knob of butter.
- Poach your eggs about 3 mins before the salmon is cooked and serve on top.