This week we are in china! ( I wish! ) here is my Epcot Hats Around the World, China Tips.
This Country was so much fun, In fact it had the best hats! It was totally crazy trying to get us all ready for the picture. Once we had all entered a shop everyone went in all different directions in awe of all the goodies. We needed to get on track if we were to manage every country in the sweltering heat.
- Tip, Say Ni Hao to the cast members remember you are in China
China has one of the biggest shops, The Yong Feng Shangdian shop Full of authentic chinese merchandise from Cloisonné Ware, jade and teapots.
- Tip, if you buy a Chinese fan they will write your name on it in Chinese for free.
It really is beautiful Country very serene and with such attention to detail. Take a walk across the lily pond over the carved bridge it is so relaxing.
The Reflections of china is 360° cinematography experience where you feel you really are in China, experience the sights and sounds behind the Great Wall, the bustle of the markets and the beautiful mountain ranges,
Visit the House of the Whispering willows for a sneak peak in to what the new Disney theme park Shanghai will be like. Learn about the new projects from cutting-edge attractions & entertainment with 6 lands at Shanghai Disneyland.
- Character tip, Meet Mulan in the China formal gardens.
- Tip, don’t forget to get the kids to colour and get Duffy the Disney Bear stamped in China at the Kidcot stop.
- Catch the Jewelled acrobats at the front of the showcase performing everyday.
Don’t forget to check the Disney app for wait times and book your restaurants.
Thank you for visiting Epcot Hats Around the World, China Tips. I hope you come back for our next visit to Germany!
You can visit Norway here.
Pin for Later