This week we are in stunning Italy with its beautiful Architectural buildings that replicate some of the most famous in Italy, here is my Epcot Hats Around the World, Italy Tips. Italy was such a Beautiful country, find yourself enticed by pizzerias and authentic Italian wine bars situated amongst olive trees.
- Tip, Say “buon giorno” to the cast members, remember you are in Italy.
In Piazza San Marco stands the Clock Tower that graces the historic square in Venice. The building are intricately detailed with gold leaf and marble.
Italy really is the place to eat, with table service at Tutto Italia Ristorante you can enjoy homemade pasta amid murals of Ancient Rome.
You can Visit Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria and sit down for a a traditional thin crust pizza that has been cooked in one of the wood burning oven named after Italy’s 3 active volcanos, Mount Etna, Mount Vesuvius and Stromboli. The water for the pizza dough is also sourced to be similar to that of the water found in the Campania region.
There is no attraction or ride in Italy but the shops there include Il Bel Cristallo selling beautiful Murano glass, handbags and clothing. The girls loved this, in fact we all went our separate ways in Italy because it was so pretty, the boys were be found at the Ice cream cart for some gelato!
We found out hats in La Bottega Italiana, which housed all of the cookware and Italian foodstuffs ( hence the chefs hats ) There was also a separate room which had stunning Venetian masks to purchase.
- Tip, make a wish in the Fontana Di Nettuno, tucked away in the corner of the showcase which resembles the famous Trevi Fountain in Rome.
- Tip, press the button on the fountain to surprise someone.
- Tip, don’t forget to get the kids to colour and get Duffy the Disney Bear stamped in Italy at the Kidcot stop.
- Tip, watch Sergio the Juggler in the middle of the showcase performing everyday.
Don’t forget to check the Disney app for wait times and book your restaurants.
Thank you for visiting Epcot Hats Around the World, Italy Tips.. I hope you come back for our next visit to America!
Pin for Later