Exploring the world in one day has never been so much fun! Here is Epcot Hats Around the World, Norway Tips. Can you find a hat in every Country?
As my Sunday photo I thought I would do a piece on Epcot each week featuring a different country, here is Norway.
Norway is the second stop on the world showcase, A huge Norwegian pavilion takes centre stage in a beautiful cobbled street with traditional norwiegen houses.
- Tip, Say god dag to the cast members remember you are in Norway!
You can choose to eat in the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe, For cream filled pastries and pretzels, Or the Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. You can meet some amazing character princesses here including
- Snow White
- Princess Aurora
- Mary Poppins
Booking for this is highly recommended many little princesses line up to meet their dream princess.
- Tip, Don’t forget to take your tiara!
- Tip, for Character photos. Visit the Royal Sommerhaus to have pictures with Anna and Elsa.
This was truly magical and I must admit I was tad giddy as I had never met a princess before. I even managed to drag the boys in too.
- Tip, Norway is the perfect place to buy all of your Frozen characters and souvenirs.
- Tip, Be prepared to “let it go” on the stunning Frozen ever after ride! You can Use this as one of your fast passes especially if you have little ones.
- Tip, don’t forget to get the kids to colour and get Duffy the Disney Bear stamped in Norway at the Kidcot stop.
- Tip, See if you can find the troll in the shop!
Don’t forget to check the Disney app for ride wait times and book your restaurants. Next stop China! see you there.
Pin for Later