Now the nights are drawing in and its getting colder I was thinking about warmer climates and our holiday to orlando. We had such a blast! so this my Sunday photo I thought I would do a piece on Epcot each week featuring a different country here is Epcot Hats Around the World, Mexico Tips.
Epcot is simply the most amazing theme park you could visit. You easily spend a few days here and the Epcot World Show Case is only half of the park. Can you do a hat in every Country?
Mexico is the first stop off and its really magical from the moment you set foot in the door. Inside the Pre Colombian Pyramid it is permanent Twilight, Filled with stalls selling traditional mexican crafts from pottery and jewelary to Sombreros and kaftans.
- Tip, Say Hola to the cast members remember you are in Mexico!
There are several place to eat in Mexico, La Cantina de San Angel is situated inside the Pyramid right next to a volcano which erupts every few minutes. You can choose to eat also at La Hacienda de San Angel outside over looking the lake, all serving traditional Mexican fare and Cocktails.
- Tip, You could even visit La Cava del Tequila for some cocktails! It serves over 200 tequilas and Mexican beer and wine!
- Tip, don’t miss the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros its a great boat ride through the pyramid and around the volcano and not normally much of a queue, great for kids.
- Tip, Character photos. This is a great place to meet Donald Duck in his sombrero!
- Tip, don’t forget to get the kids to colour and get Duffy the Disney Bear stamped in Mexico at the Kidcot stop.
Don’t forget to check the Disney app for ride wait times and book your restaurants.
Next stop Norway! see you there. I hope you enjoyed our Epcot Hats Around the World, Mexico Tips.
Visit Norway here.
Pin for Later